What's new

Mr Bingle Presents: Reindeer&Sleigh Ver.3

There were a few better ones but they're all buried. Not bad considering it was written by a Terrier mix.
He would've been real ecstatic to open some sweaters for his Grandma I'm sure.:lol:

I think my pic is upside down. I kind of see an a l e, not sure about the far right one though. :tongue_sm

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
proxy.php

It is now officially Christmas Day here in the land down under!

View attachment 711442

First thing was to rush and open the gift my bingle buddy sent :thumbsup:

View attachment 711443

Boy those sticky flaps are quite sticky indeed, but managed to get it open

View attachment 711444

Peeked under the lid and wow, talk about shocked!!

View attachment 711445

So much amazing and fantastic gear stuffed into the one parcel!

I had been after an inkless pen for a long time now, but never managed to get one as each time I went to order one it was sold out, and even got some notebooks/journals to use it with :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thought that it surely couldn't get better, but talk about shocked, picked up the NiteRider Sentinel 150 and was speechless. Have never seen such an advanced light :w00t:

To simply call it a rear light is an understatement, besides from being blindingly bright (still have the splotches in my vision for looking at the light :lol:) it has lane markings, lane markings!! It's even USB rechargeable!

View attachment 711446

[MENTION=98310]mr_eleven[/MENTION], thank you so much Brian, I am overwhelmed with your gift, thank you so much for your generosity and kindness!!!!

@mr_eleven, thank you so much Brian, I am overwhelmed with your gift, thank you so much for your generosity and kindness!!!!

OMG it's already Christmas Day in The Land of Oz?!
I had to check my day/date app and sure enough it's 2am down there!!

Well Merry Christmas Andy !! :santa:

It was a pleasure having someone in the Land Down Under as my Bingle Buddy this year, although it was a bit nerve-wracking shipping something that far away. I took a chance on the bike light as I saw your pic with a bike helmet on but it seems like it was a good pick. Now you'll have to get out and ride more!

Ride safe and Happy Holidays !! :santa:

Rory maybe this is payback for you getting to open early last year due to your vacation? lol Off to work guys Merry Christmas to all and if you order pizza tip the freaking driver!!!! Love you all in this community!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom