What's new

Custom Vintage Style Aqua Velva Labels

I posted one of these in a previous thread, but figured there might be people interested in these who might miss the other post. This is my favorite Aqua Velva logo style, and I created these custom labels for use when decanting into glass/larger bottles. They look amazing when printed onto decal sticker paper. What do you all think? If you want the original uncompressed versions just PM me, or maybe I'll just post a link to them here.

Attachments

• $AVIceBlueLabelPlasticWrapSquare.jpg
    $AVIceBlueLabelPlasticWrapSquare.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 135
  • $AVSportLabelPlasticWrapSquare.jpg
    $AVSportLabelPlasticWrapSquare.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 131
  • $AVMuskPlasticWrapSquare.jpg
    $AVMuskPlasticWrapSquare.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 127
  • $AVSurfLabelPlasticWrapSquare.jpg
    $AVSurfLabelPlasticWrapSquare.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 125
Last edited:
Here is Ice Sport. I will also do Menthol Mist and Redwood.

Attachments

• $AVIceSportLabelPlasticWrapSquare.jpg
    $AVIceSportLabelPlasticWrapSquare.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 113
It's funny, Evan, but vintage is so often in the eye of the beholder. Older guys like me think this is vintage AV:

proxy.php

Even older guys think of it as this:
proxy.php

Or this:

attachment.php

Well, I meant "vintage" as in "no longer used". I believe this style was in use for a very short time in the early 90's.

Love them! I used to do labels for my home brew beer, but they were never this nice.

Thanks, though these are based on Aqua Velva labels from the 90's so I can't really take credit for the actual design. I did add a few of my own touches though.

NIce work :thumbup: Thanks for sharing! Now if only one could find 400 ml of Redwood or Menthol Mist for an affordable price :001_rolle. Well, a guy can dream.

NIce work :thumbup: Thanks for sharing! Now if only one could find 400 ml of Redwood or Menthol Mist for an affordable price :001_rolle. Well, a guy can dream.

I have close to 400ml of the Redwood, found eBay deals here and there. I just need another Floid style bottle to decant into.

But yeah...the ml amount on the label can be easily changed.

Last edited:
It's in the works. I'm working on a "frosty" effect for the text to make it stand out a little bit more so that's why it's the final one. Want to make sure it's perfect.

I have close to 400ml of the Redwood, found eBay deals here and there. I just need another Floid style bottle to decant into.

But yeah...the ml amount on the label can be easily changed.

I like the optimism of shooting for a 400ml :thumbup1:. Succeeding is even better.

I had some high Rez of some of these. I swore I got them somewhere on this site years ago. I still have them saved in the cloud. They look great but I switched to an antique blue medicine bottle look for my AV

Top Bottom