What's new

What straight did you use today? Now with PICTURES

Well today is the day for me that we all think twice about....reaching the young age of 50 :bored:. But i guess one can make it special with a special razor...:biggrin1:
Today i decided to try my very recently aquired (like yesterday....lol) 8/8 Kenny Powell Tiger Scorpion [emoji106]

View attachment 703013
Congratulations to half a century! I'll be there myself next year. That razor looks really good but it scares me.

Went small today, well kinda. Received a trio same gift from Scott at Captains Choice and I can see that samples are his gateway drug to bigger things :lol: the shave was very good and post shave was excellent so I can see i need to place an order as i have no Sandalwood :thumbup:

Razor: Red Imp
Strop: Kanayama 70000
Soap: Captains Choice Sandalwood
Brush: Simpson Chubby 1 Best
Aftershave: Captains Choice Sandalwood
Balm: Captains Choice Sandalwood
Talc: Clubman
$IMG_5601.jpg

I have only ever seen one other Garibaldi in its original scales, but the blades was not nearly as nice as yours. Thank you for humoring me. Yours is a great and rare razor, imo.

Thanks again [MENTION=62321]Lmarkow[/MENTION] for playing my game. As you probably now " I Obey!" ("Obbedisco!" in Italian) was also the greatest sentence from Giuseppe Garibaldi when it was ordered to him to stop.

Yes it has great original scales and box.

Well today is the day for me that we all think twice about....reaching the young age of 50 :bored:. But i guess one can make it special with a special razor...:biggrin1:
Today i decided to try my very recently aquired (like yesterday....lol) 8/8 Kenny Powell Tiger Scorpion :thumbup:

Happy Birthday!

Top Bottom