What's new

What style of facial hair do you have?

This:

I have had some sort of facial hair (mostly this, but a goat as well at times) since October 1981 - except for about 3 days. Once I cut it off because my wife had never seen me without it except in a photograph. She just said "grow it back" so I did. Did the same thing one other time when we went to see her family-two days that time might be pushing it. Both were in the 1980's. Probably mid 80's.

I'm about 8 weeks in to a full beard. Wife doesn't like it at all. I have laid down the law, however, and told her it's here too stay. For now.

I pretty much go clean shaven or as like right now a full beard. I do trim the stray hairs high on cheeks and straighten neckline, not into the all out mountain/wild man beard. Probably only going to let it grow a month before taking it off. Already starting to bother me at 8 days and I have to wear a beard net at work. Also had Wolverine chops for a short time.

this is mine for the past 6 or 7 years. $11084294_10206153918346830_2012107093611841854_n.jpg

I was having so much fun coming back to a DE razor (after 30 years of disposables) that I figured I needed more real estate to shave.
Last night I went from my full beard (as seen in my current avatar) to the Circle beard that I had up till 3-4 years ago.
$circle-beard-styles1-e1452233220137.jpg
Although mine is somewhat fuller and wider, I think, which makes me look more like a Schnauzer.
$374px-Standard_Schnauzer01.jpg

After I finished with clippers and razor I noticed the pale tan lines coming down from my sideburns. Always a hazard when reducing beards in the summer. :blush:

Full beard with a shaved neckline. I shave my neckline every other day and take the clippers to my beard about once a month, or whever it gets shaggy enough that it starts to get itchy or my wife starts to complain that I look a little too, "mountain man". She likes a little scruff but her dad looked like Grizzly Adams, so she doesnt want her husband to look like that.

I haven´t been in here for a year or two and look where it landed me! Lots of unused shaving gear is where:

$fullsizeoutput_e.jpg

Attachments

• $IMG_0118.jpg
    $IMG_0118.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 73
$IMG_1800.jpg
Long chin...pretty ragged right now, recovering from a surgery- 48 and still can't get the full beard...maybe when I grow up...lol

Top Bottom