What's new

Need help - I'd like to give away two razors

I have two Gillette NEWS LC and LC in very good condition that I want to PIF to a deserving member in the USA since everyone has been so helpful to me and I just love this site. However I don't know how to do it and I don't know who is to select to receive them.
I assume an experienced member must know who is worthy to get them? And I suppose the only cost is shipping?
Any help is appreciated; again thanks in adv ance

@richdad,
Piece of cake... It's your PIF so you decide who what when where and why.

Lots of PIFs are CONUS only due to shipping costs. I include APO/FPO in this criteria because shipping to our Service members is just like shipping to the town across the state. International shipping will cost more but you can ask to share shipping if it is too pricey. Not my style but YMMV.

Lots of folks use www.Random.org to automatically pick the winner. Others have asked their kids to pick a name out of a hat.
Or you can require a story, limerick, haiku, poem or whatever to make it a bit more interesting and pick the best of the bunch.

Some of the PIFs have required a minimum of 50 posts; some have been a maximum of 50 posts; some have no post requirement.

My suggestion:
Write up your PIF PLAN and PM it to one of the Stews or Mods or another member you're comfortable with and have them review it.

Any and all PIFs are good PIFs. You can't do it wrong.

Did you read the PIF Sticky?

My suggestion:
Write up your PIF PLAN and PM it to one of the Stews or Mods or another member you're comfortable with and have them review it.

Any and all PIFs are good PIFs. You can't do it wrong.

This!^^^^^^^^^^^

Type pif in the search box and look at what others have done, and then you make the rules for yours. Start a new thread and go for it.

Top Bottom