What's new

10 Years To The Day At B&B!

Congratulations Todd on your anniversary, your kind words should be reflected right back at you. Your participation and gentlemanly discourse are what help make the B&B what it is.

Many thanks for you decade long support!

Congrats Todd!
You're one of the few posters on here who I really trust when it comes to product reviews, especially soaps. Except for your like of floral scents, that's just weird :)
When you review something you really delve into the details, the good and the bad, and not just just a "gosh, this is good" like so many.
Keep it up and I look forward to the next 10!

You are much too kind sir. Thank you so much.

One of our finest. Thanks for 10 great years, Todd. :thumbup1:

Bob, I will take that as one of the best compliments I have received at B&B. Gentlemen, Bob is one great member here. He is always helpful and is willing to share knowledge with anyone. He helped me make the choice to try a horse hair brush a few years ago and has always been as pleasant as could be. Thank you sir for your work as a moderator and all round forum member.

Congratulations Todd on your anniversary, your kind words should be reflected right back at you. Your participation and gentlemanly discourse are what help make the B&B what it is.

Many thanks for you decade long support!

No, thank you Jim. Your hard work as a moderator and starter of innumerable popular threads has been a strong reason I stay put at B&B.

Todd - How time flies?

Congratulations on such a milestone. Like many others, I've appreciated and enjoyed your posts over the years!

Soooooo, what was your 10 year anniversary shave?

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Todd, you do represent the "Gold Standard" for the ideal B&B member. Thank you kindly for your gentlemanly manners and vivid participation.

Top Bottom