What's new

Which cartridge razor/disposable razor did you use today and how many shaves?

Still on my Mach 3 cart and hit 34 shaves as of this a.m. and still going.

I don't believe this is the Turbo after comparing some Turbo carts to what I have in this pack. Looks like the "regular" Mach 3 cart with blue indicator strip on top.

Regular Fusion Porglide cart in a Flexball Power Handle, have used same cart since March 1, so today was shave 34. Using Williams Mug Soap and a Frank's synthetic brush with luke warm water, 2 pass, xtg, atg and touch up. Though touch up is getting close to a third pass, the shaves are still comfortable and while not completely BBS are irritation free and better than DFS. Was going to change cart on April 1 but decided to see how long this one will last. Have never gotten a Proglide cart to last this long, do not know why this one is still going?

I use the same razor blade on the power handle and Proraso pre shave and Proraso shave cream. This combo seems near perfect for me. I use it too shave my face and head in the same session in the shower. the landscape of my head is like an unattended golf course

using a DE on my head never worked very well: a fine use for a styptic bar.

Just hit 40 shaves on my Mach 3 cart minutes ago and still getting the same shaves as when it was new, no tugging, no irritation and smooth. The blue "indicator" stripe is long since worn away (Gillette's subtle hint to spend more money!) but she's still trucking along.

Top Bottom