March Meerschaum Madness

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
:crying:

How did that happen?

:scared:

I literally feel sick now.

Oh no! What happened?!?

Please tell me you are about to spring an "April Fools!" on us. Please, please, please . . . .

I wish it were a joke. I went out to smoke- I have a chair just inside the garage door. I hit the clicker, the door opens, and one foot from me is a possum. It startled me, and I dropped the pipe. Nasty damn animals.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Well, this arrived yesterday:

proxy.php

proxy.php

So I think it counts as part of the MM, right?
I like it

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
[O]ne foot from me is a possum. It startled me, and I dropped the pipe. Nasty damn animals.

Man, you ain't kidding about that. I know of few, if any, animals nastier than a opossum. Add one more line item to their collective rap sheet.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Man, you ain't kidding about that. I know of few, if any, animals nastier than a opossum. Add one more line item to their collective rap sheet.

On a funny note, we used to call the son in law's father the possum king. When he lived a mile away from us (in a suburban neighborhood) he was always getting them in the attic. He would trap them, drive out into the country about 20 miles, and drop them off. This happened about once a week. Now he lives in the country and doesn't have the problem :biggrin:

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
He would trap them, drive out into the country about 20 miles, and drop them off. This happened about once a week.

My Grandfather used to do the same with the squirrels that would get into his tomatoes. Why he ever thought that there weren't a thousand squirrels for ever one that he trapped, I don't know, but it meant a lot to him.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Anyone else thinking possum shave brush?
No thanks- I wouldn't use a possum brush to scrub my butt.
My Grandfather used to do the same with the squirrels that would get into his tomatoes. Why he ever thought that there weren't a thousand squirrels for ever one that he trapped, I don't know, but it meant a lot to him.
They are a kindler, gentler Bill Murray (Caddyshack)

Okay, I know it's a little early to be bumping this thread, but I was wondering...am I the only one who thinks "WANT!" every time Huseyin Cor posts something on facebook?

Okay, I know it's a little early to be bumping this thread, but I was wondering...am I the only one who thinks "WANT!" every time Huseyin Cor posts something on facebook?

If I did facebook anything, and followed him, I'm sure I'd drool every time a pic was posted. lol

If I did facebook anything, and followed him, I'm sure I'd drool every time a pic was posted. lol

He posts in the "Brothers & Sisters of the Briar" group. Just about every time he posts something, I change my mind about what my March Madness purchase is going to be.

He posts in the "Brothers & Sisters of the Briar" group. Just about every time he posts something, I change my mind about what my March Madness purchase is going to be.

Looks like he only works through social media type websites. I guess that helps my wallet out a lot... :lol:

Top Bottom