What's new

Pipe Of The Day (POTD)

Oh my lord this weather was perfect for pipe smoking today. Sat outside and watched the sun set over my neighbors house.

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1458775926.768780.jpg

^^^ that's a sweeeeet Castello!

SWEET Bamboo Rhodesian Jim !

This one was out of commission before I could smoke it 3-4 times, so I hired Max Capps to repair it and make a new hand-cut stem for it. This was the first smoke with the re-built pipe, and it smokes much much better than before, and is way more sturdy feeling. It's a very narrow chamber.. about 5/8", and that PHGS was fantastic in it. Very glad to have it back in action!

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
Well, looks like my "weekend smoker" idea went out the window. I had a small bowl of Wild Bill's Tobacco shop's house Whiskey Cavendish blend in the corn cob about an hour ago. I still know very little about pipes and pipe tobacco, but I found it to be a rather enjoyable smoke.

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
Just had a quarter Pipe of my GBD Midnight with Dunhill Nightcap. Very nice.

I'll probably be posting 4 or 5 newb threads in the next few days. I'm trying to dial in what tobacco's & pipes would be good for me.

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
Had a couple bowls of Arango Balkan Supreme in one of the new Beklers on a beautiful evening while reflecting and thinking about tomorrow's brew day and while Mrs. TL got some sewing in. Good conversation with my best friend.

proxy.php

Top Bottom