What's new

Stonehaven and Penzance Alert Thread

Wow! Just got in under the wire for one of each. Thanks! That's twice this year thanks to this genius thread!

Maybe I should play the lottery now.....

Looks like Penzance is gone now too, at least according to the site.

You have minutes, not hours to order. That's the reason for the "alert thread". When it becomes available on any site the supply is usually gone in less than an hour. Notice the time between the first alert and the "it's gone" post. You really have to be sitting at your computer when it becomes available and then, its hit & miss. Sorry you missed it, but if you want to try a sample, PM your address and I will send you a sample of each.

I'm subscribed but how do you get the email alert as well?

At the top of this page click on "Thread Tools" and select "Un-Subscribe to this thread." Then go back to "Subscribe to this thread" , this time scroll down to the 'notifications' menu and select "Instantly via e-mail". Anytime a new post is made here, you will get an instant email. Hope this helps.

Last edited:
At the top of this page click on "Thread Tools" and select "Un-Subscribe to this thread." Then go back to "Subscribe to this thread" , this time scroll down to the 'notifications' menu and select "Instantly via e-mail". Anytime a new post is made here, you will get an instant email. Hope this helps.

Thank You!

Iwan Iries!! It's so hot off the truck it isn't even online yet. Call ahead and order over the phone! Penzance and Stonehaven plus something even more rare

They also have BUTERA PELICAN!!

Iwan Iries!! It's so hot off the truck it isn't even online yet. Call ahead and order over the phone! Penzance and Stonehaven plus something even more rare

The guy told me everything they have is online. :mad3: I'm refreshing every 5 minutes.

Just called asking about Stonehaven & Pelican. The guy that answered told me no Pelican, and the Stonehaven is gone. :mad3:

Good grief! Ok that was a record fast sale. I called in to order 2 pounds of my addicting cheap aromatic and the guy said they got a huge order in. I took the hint and asked about Butera and Esoterica and they had it all except Kingfisher. That was minutes ago. I posted my news while I was on the phone with the guy.

Boy Nothing on the site , yet . I submitted the email alert. Guess I should call ... .Gone ? What ?

Last edited:

nikonNUT

The "Peter Hathaway Capstick" of small game
Can't wait until I have my "credentials".... Im gonna make some folks very happy! ;)

Top Bottom