What's new

Armaf?

I was in a discount outlet looking at fragrances trying to find something woodsy and cedar note. The clerk told me about Armaf Just for You and sprayed a bit on my arm. I had never heard about this maker but it was a great experience. The cedar note and a bit of spice came out on my skin and lasted for about 8 hours and even present after I took a shower. I decided to research this brand and note come up with much reviews. Most say this brand clones fragrances. I am not interested in it for clones, but was quite impressed with the one experience.

Has anyone had any experience with this one In particular? What are your experiences? What about the niche line? I am looking for other fragrances that work well for me. I love the Floris Santal, Czech & Speake Spanish Cedar, Creed Bois du Portugal, Creed Original Santal, and Penhaligons Endymion.

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Well. Wearing CdN Intense Man now ... Though it covers Creed Aventus pretty well, the dry down is different, good, and it stands on its own. The packaging was impressive, too much so as with most. Got it for $33, but see it for $54 now; someone said the price varies. I'd buy it again.

Apparently Armaf makes frags in ME and France, this one came from France and has lot/batch numbers and date. Quality is there. Hard to say it's a copycat company ...

AA

Well. Wearing CdN Intense Man now ... Though it covers Creed Aventus pretty well, the dry down is different, good, and it stands on its own. The packaging was impressive, too much so as with most. Got it for $33, but see it for $54 now; someone said the price varies. I'd buy it again.

Apparently Armaf makes frags in ME and France, this one came from France and has lot/batch numbers and date. Quality is there. Hard to say it's a copycat company ...

AA

Yea I said it varies. In fact it's dropped to $28 dollars on Amazon. So if anyone wants a second backup. I have way to many colognes so I'm good but it's a great fragrance

Well I am not I treated in them as a clone but as a stand alone cologne. I ordered a bottle of Just for You Edp, and will post what I think after a bit of use. Wish they were more widely available as there are others I really want to try, but even at 30 or less I don't like blind buys.

Last edited:
Apparently they are an amazing copy-cat company for Creed fragrances. I just bought the Aventus and Green Tweed copy for $25 and $20 each on Amazon. It's seem like normal people love it, while some Basenote Scentheads think it's terrible. There are lots of reviews on the internet, most of them good.

Apparently they are an amazing copy-cat company for Creed fragrances. I just bought the Aventus and Green Tweed copy for $25 and $20 each on Amazon. It's seem like normal people love it, while some Basenote Scentheads think it's terrible. There are lots of reviews on the internet, most of them good.

It is hard for me to justify a blind buy as their are a ton of shill reviews on fragrantica and basenotes and then there are just as many negative reviews by fragrance snobs. I am neither and would enjoy having a couple of these if they are indeed quality fragrances (regardless if they are a good copy of the intended cloning or not), but the seemingly unbiased reviews still leave me with a question mark hanging over my head as they are almost as variegated as the biased reviews.

Please take a moment and post your initial thoughts on the fragrances and then follow up after a few wearings to help clear the polluted air!

Ad Astra

The Instigator
I have AB Spirit Silver, CdN IM and an actual Creed Aventus sample.

ABSS smells vaguely like Aventus, but synthetic-y. Drydown not at all. Meh.

CdN IM smells a lot like it, less so on drydown. However on its own it's still really nice. Would get it again. ABSS, no.

It's a dead horse, you would think. I was surprised so many thought ABSS was close. However I got both "clones" for under $50 together and got the must-have-Aventus out of my system, cheap.

AA

Well I've tried to Aventus and Green Tweed clones, and love both of them. Go on Amazon and check out the reviews for verified purchases if you're worried about shill reviews. BTW, I noticed someone is not liking positive reviews for the GIT, so shills go both ways. But they were so inexpensive, that you're not taking that much of a gamble.

You'll notice that the reviews for the GIT clone say the sprayer sucks. That's an understatement. Worst sprayer ever. I'm decanting the bottle into a travel sprayer because it's so bad.

Top Bottom