What's new

Newbie 1st Lather ever

Hello everyone so today I received my items and I have been waiting to do a test lather just to see if I am able to make a great lather. So I have attached pictures of my lathering skills lol. im using a Omgea 10048 boar brush and proraso soap in green tub with my walmart have bowl(soup Bowl). let me know what you think. I wont actually complete my 1st shave until the morning i just wanted to test this out.

Attachments

• $IMG_2650.jpg
    $IMG_2650.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 60
  • $IMG_2651.jpg
    $IMG_2651.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 59
We all remember the excitement of the first time. That lather looks very good, but the test will be how well it shaves.

Very pretty, but how does it shave?

This was just a chance for me to experiment as I have never made lather before. The true test will be in the morning when I shave with it. I will post back on here how everything goes.

Looks fantastic. Remember the lather is a lubricant for the blade/face, so it doesn't actually have to be really thick, just nice and slick! It can be fairly thin as long as it's slick, it works great.

Try face-lathering too sometime, it's very quick and works well.

So my 1st DE shave was great, I must say I was afraid that I was going to butcher my face but that did not happen. The razor glide on my face was smooth. I did 2 passes with an Astra blade and had a great shave. Cant wait to shave again

So my 1st DE shave was great, I must say I was afraid that I was going to butcher my face but that did not happen. The razor glide on my face was smooth. I did 2 passes with an Astra blade and had a great shave. Cant wait to shave again

Great job....once the DE goblins have harpooned you, you belong to them, and there is no getting it out again...but, its a blissful slavery.

Well done! :thumbup1:

Top Bottom