What's new

PIF (sign-up before 9/8/2015) "Down on your luck" Shavemac

I'm in. The best badger I've tried is a TGN Super in a homemade handle that was given to me. My most expensive brush is a 30mm Whipped Dog Synthetic. I bought it with some Birthday money and still had a hard time paying that much for a brush. My daily brush right now is an Omega S Brush.

Stipulations:

1. You actually use the brush rather than adding it to a collection. - Agreed
  2. You pass it on to another B&B member if you find yourself not using the brush. - Agreed
  3. Have a membership date of June 2015 (or earlier). - Yep
  4. Have at least 50 posts. - Yep
  5. To enter, post "I'm in", and post what brush you are currently using.
  6. Enter by Monday, September 7 11:59 PM CDT. I'll draw a winner on Tuesday, September 8.

I'm in! I'd love to try a brush of this quality. Currently I have a couple Omega brushes (pure badger and 10066).

Thanks for the opportunity!

imcndn

I'm in. I use probably the cheapest, most inexpensive brush one can get - a plastic-handled Van Der Hagen boar brush, which feels like coarse rope fibers. Given my current situation, being short of work to out of work, the chance of me buying a fine brush are the same as me sprouting wings from my back and flying.

I'm in. Very generous of you.
The bush I own that gets the most use is an Omega S brush because I'm on the road for a couple weeks at a time. When I'm home I use brushes that I found it different stores or flea markets. None in the same class as this one.

Very nice PIF and certainly within the spirit of the community!

I would use the brush and if not to my likely I would gladly PIF to another.

NOT IN as I'm currently waiting for the next batch of Paladium brushes but just wanted to say well done on the PIF! I love being a part of this community!

Top Bottom