What's new

sweetietodd ' s latest review

View attachment 593164
Greetings all from the great beyond! Recently the MIC has begun to pare down his cologne collection. Naturally he rely on my sensational sense of smell to help him find the perfect ones! Here is my list of his current colognes that are absolutely spectacular:
Pinaud eau de quinine
Hugo by Hugo Boss
Cool water by davidoff
Moroccan myrrh by Crabtree and Evelyn
Sartorial by penhaligon's
Bulgari
L'eau d'issey by issey Miyake
Fahrenheit by dior
Feel free to ask about the specific scents but I truly feel these should be in every gentlemen's arsenal !

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Missing: Pinaud Special Reserve. And Clubman itself!

Well. Shouldn't make an "It" reference while Morticia is standing there smoking. Fairly sure Addams would have worn Special Reserve, though.

AA

Three in your list are on my top shelf.

Missing: Pinaud Special Reserve. And Clubman itself!

Well. Shouldn't make an "It" reference while Morticia is standing there smoking. Fairly sure Addams would have worn Special Reserve, though.

AA

Nice list. Looks like I need to expand my "to buy" list.
I've actually never been a huge fan of the clubman not sure why just not my thing

Can you please describe the Moroccan Myrrh?

I enjoy the Sartorial by Penhaligans.

I do not see the Veg on the list ....

Alas the MIC is not chosen..... So no veg for him! But for me great barrels of it!
The morrocan myrrh is a deeper scent. It's very..... Exotic is the best way for me to describe it. It doesn't linger heavy on the nose and stays the entire day. The MIC has it in lotion, shave soap, and the cologne. It's a simply delicious trio! It use to be called something else.... I shall ask the MIC! They haven't altered the scent just the name. Honestly it's just delicious. It's very manly and spicy!

Top Bottom