What's new

BeaverCleaverVille

Good evening followers of BeaverCleaverville!
So this week has been very crazy! We continue to attempt house breaking the puppy but aLas she seems untrainable. I fear we will break first lol. We also are painting several rooms in our home which has inspired my artistic side so I'm helping where I can.
Our daughter will be receiving a very pink minnie mouse themed room which will take a good portion of my time this winter but I think it is truly every little girls dream so I'm very excited. As thanksgiving came and went I paused to refle on how very blessed I am. I never thought I would be able to give her a dream room let alone one in a house with a man that has taken on the role of her father beautifully. I am so truly blessed.
I hope you are all having a wonderful week my loves!!
Forever stuck in the 50s
sweetietodd

Housebreaking a pup? Nothing comes in handier than a rolled up newspaper. Use it to strike the person who thought getting a dog was a good idea on the top of their head then make them clean up the mess. Just kidding. Glad there was a real thanksgiving in your home.

Hey Sweetie, there has been a resurge of veg posts that need your guidance....oh the rookie is just clueless.

Hey, I just realised I hadn't seen anything new here in a while. Hope Sweetie Todd and the MIC are all right!

Very interesting and I love it:thumbup1:
Greetings from the land of the veg!
I'm so sorry that I have been gone! After haunt season here I got swamped between illness and the baby. Sadly due to illness I must admit the 50s clothes are no longer working but rest assured the rest of the house has taken on a vintage thread...... Of a funeral home! Yes our oddity collection has expanded to such I proudly live in the haunted house down the street! We have slowly become the Addams family of the block!
I will if you wish continue to share things here as I can but I also am running a Instagram page that has literally exploded! You may email me for details!
Yes from the taxidermy on the walls to the skulls in cases we are quite the morticia and Gomez! All we need is our thing but then again the dogs have turned into quite the Fetchers! The MIC (tyrionstark) are still together and happy raising our BabyGirl! She is now two and into everything including rocking mommies vintage baby clothes! She is also quite into her monster and enjoys the Halloween decorations. My health is alas how it was before but it can not be helped. I am about to start another haunt season and would be happy to share photos!
I guess that is all for now!
Forever stuck in the Addams family of the 50s,
SweetieTodd
$Morticia_sipping_tea.gif$tumblr_msw0xsl3921qfssjvo1_500.gif

Last edited:
Hey Sweetie, there has been a resurge of veg posts that need your guidance....oh the rookie is just clueless.

Hey, I just realised I hadn't seen anything new here in a while. Hope Sweetie Todd and the MIC are all right!

Very interesting and I love it:thumbup1:

Sweeties back after a much needed hiatus. Thanks for posting babe.

....is there any veg threads that need your attention?
point me in their direction!

$image.jpg$image.jpg$image.jpg$image.jpg$image.jpg In order of appearance child's coffin. Various sizes razors. Real human skull cap candy dish coffin plaque. Real TWO HEADED LIZARD

Greetings from the great beyond beavercleaverville!
I've heard that many of you were looking for I and the MIC! I know he has been neck deep in the sebatacle you all are doing! It has done wonders for a shaving spending but.... It's possible our oddities collection has exploded! Ok we have become the newest haunted house on the block! I can hear the organ music and finger snapping now!

$image.jpg
We have FINALLY house broke the puppy..... And almost the baby lol..... And the MIC! Lol we have missed all of you terribly and I'll be trying to make regular appearances again (when I'm not performing dark veg rites that is)
love and skulls,
forever stuck in the haunted 50s
SweetieTodd

I guess I should ask.... Should I continue here in this thread or would you all like me to start a new one? Please let me know

Jiminy crickets! Its nice to see you back and in good shape. Got a quick pro tip for helping you train your pup, it's helped work wonders with my grewsome twosome (& 2 cats too). Vinegar, plain old white vinegar in a squirt bottle or squirt gun. Grab it, and give a shot to the puppy nose. Give it a few times of getting squirted, and just the threat of you grabbing for the bottle is a deterant. Now you can correct from across room or yard. We have them stashed around the house and outside. It's made all the difference in my Beagle not sounding off at every smell that comes into the yard or person that passes by. The wife and I moved from the country into a well established neighborhood recently so Beagle butt is extra loud now.

Top Bottom