What's new

What aftershave do you pair with tabac soap?

Silly question; Tabac aftershave, of course.

Finish off with a spritz of Tabac cologne or EdT.

Nothing goes with Tabac like . . . more Tabac. :thumbup1:

--Bob

why, tabac a/s of course.
clubman works.
and english leather.
or, just about any aftershave!!

$tabac merkur razor brush april 24 2014s.jpg

$tabac feather kent clubman apr 3 2014.jpg

Personally, I don't pair my aftershave with my soaps. Usually grab whatever soap strikes me just before I get in the shower, then I pick my aftershave as soon as I'm done shaving (whatever I'm in the mood for at the time). The scent of most soaps is gone by the time I put on aftershave so it really doesn't matter. The scent from Tabac does linger a bit, but I've found that there isn't an aftershave scent that doesn't compliment it!

Already mentioned was the obvious Tabac. And as also mentioned, I think Clubman Special Reserve does the trick too.

I tried mixing Tabac soap with Floid Vigaroso and the combination was great. I dont particularly love either scent, but they complement each other to the point that it brought the smell from a 6/10 to a 8/10.

Skin Bracer works pretty well. I've tried AV Ice Blue and Clubman as well, but I like Skin Bracer the best.

Of course, Tabac also works great. :001_smile

There are many ...
Tabac
Alt Innsbruck
Pinaud Special Reserve
GFT Spanish Leather

I had never thought of Special Reserve. I'll have to try that sometime.

Master Challenge. LOVE this combo as I find the two to be very similar. (Despite many who disagreed to a post I made about it. Lol.)

Personally, I don't pair my aftershave with my soaps. Usually grab whatever soap strikes me just before I get in the shower, then I pick my aftershave as soon as I'm done shaving (whatever I'm in the mood for at the time). The scent of most soaps is gone by the time I put on aftershave so it really doesn't matter. The scent from Tabac does linger a bit, but I've found that there isn't an aftershave scent that doesn't compliment it!
+1. Use whatever you want unless you find it doesn't work well afterward.

Top Bottom