What's new

Has anyone Used The Shave Nation Lather Bowl

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435801996.545925.jpg

Any good?

How does it lather?

I'm not familiar with it...but even from my smart phone I can see some design elements I would pass on.

1) the rim curves out. I would want it curved in a little to help keep lather in

2) those pedestals on the bottom...might make it a little awkward to hold...especially when wet.

I haven't used one, but always thought they looked pretty alright actually. I've seen Geo Fatboy use them (the owner of Shave Nation). Geo posts videos on youtube so you could look him up to see them in action.

The pedestal is used to hold the lather bowl. Seems pretty cool to me.

I would consider getting stuff from Shave Nation if shipping to Australia wasn't so much from that website. Its more than what i've seen others try. There's several products i've looked at getting from sahve nation, but had to pass as shipping was just as much (in some cases MORE) than the products themselves.

I haven't used one, but always thought they looked pretty alright actually. I've seen Geo Fatboy use them (the owner of Shave Nation). Geo posts videos on youtube so you could look him up to see them in action.

The pedestal is used to hold the lather bowl. Seems pretty cool to me.

I would consider getting stuff from Shave Nation if shipping to Australia wasn't so much from that website. Its more than what i've seen others try. There's several products i've looked at getting from sahve nation, but had to pass as shipping was just as much (in some cases MORE) than the products themselves.

I feel you on the shave nation thing, Geo was a big part of the reason I started DE shaving in the first place, I love his videos and would love to support his business but dat international shipping doe.

I don't like the bowl design. It's too smooth on the inside. I have found shave bowls with lines and dots inside work better.

I bought the Luminarc carine black bowl. It's resistant to rapid heat changes, shock and staining. £3.51 on Amazon. Don't know about america.

Top Bottom