What's new

*closed* New Steward PIF *closed*

This has been a big few weeks for me. I have crossed the 3,000 post line (I'm at 3,400 now, so over due), I have been given the privilege to serve you all as your new Steward (If I can help anyone just drop me a PM), and lastly but the best of all I am now a Grandfather for the first time (check out my avatar).

To celebrate this great event I am going to PIF a user grade Gillette Slim! Yes you heard that right a fine example of American engineering, a fully adjustable and, according to eBay,a RARE! Gillette Slim. I just bought this off on the Gentlemanly Deal section and the seller will ship directly to the winner. No phoney baloney middle men involved here! So here it this grand prize:
attachment.php

Since this is being shipped from the seller, I'm not going to take advantage of him on the shipping, so CONUS. Other than that anyone can join in. That is right, no minimum post needed here.
Just say "I'm in" and since I'm going to be called Opa either post what your grand-kids call you or what you called your grandfather.

This PIF will run till the 11:59 Tuesday night. So the winner will be announced sometime on July 1st.

I'm In. Grandpa-Kwas (my dads dad) or Grandpa-Griz (My moms dad)

Lovely PIF and thank you! there are quite a few new wet shaver's (me included) down where I am at. I would pass this along to one of them if I win.

NOT in, as I already have a beautiful Slim and a Slim Aristocrat(also gorgeous). Just wanted to say, GREAT PIF, John!

If any of you don't have a Slim, this is one you you need to step up on. These are really great razors.

As I said, "Not in," but I am a grandfather, so I still want to play. I'm "Grampa"(or SWMBO would say "Grumpa"). And my grandfather was "Grandpap."

Congrats on the first grandbaby! I have 4 with the 5th on the way. Enjoy every moment!

Last edited:
I'm in! Never had a Grandfather that I knew, but my kids call their Grandfathers "Papa" and "Abuelo" respectively......

I'm in. I'd LOVE To finally own a Slim. This post made me think of the only grandfather that I ever knew - good ol' gramps!

I'm in! Congrats on the grandkid! I called my grandpa's: Grandpa and Papaw. My kids call their grandparents: Popi and Papaw.

Last edited:
Top Bottom