What's new

Traveling Ink Box

Who-hooo! Can't wait to get the box. I hope it gets here today, but it will probably get here later. It will be in the 30s today, but then drop to single digits for Wed and Thurs. Back to the 30s for Friday and the weekend and then in the 50s for a couple days. As long as it doesn't get here during the two cold days, it should be alright.

About that. I am sorry for the delay, I had a family nursing home issue that has had my attention most of this week (also hurts on commission no work = no money.) Anyway, the freeze we had is suppose to go away, so I am hoping that I can get it in the mail tomorrow or friday.

Again, I am very sorry for this delay.

No problem at all with the delay. I hope everything works out with the nursing home issue. That is far more important than ink. Plus, the benefit will be that the ink doesn't have to travel through single digit temperatures.

Are you still taking members for this pass-around? This is definitely something I would love to take part in if there is still room.

hey decycpher - where in PA?

~~~~

updated list:

lowjax - WI
decypher - PA
dgreene120 - FL (since he wants to be last)

and then there's the maybe Canadian tour:
jefhunter - BC
syngent - ON
Doc4 - BC
>>>>

People who were on the list but have been skipped:
Thirston - NC ~ Congratulations on the house sale, maybe in April '15.
Jeff_H - TX ~ mailbox full, multiple un-replied-to PMs
Smilingmonk - OH ~ un-replied-to PMs

Good news! It's in the mail. Just dropped it off about 5 minutes ago. Again sorry for the delay, but at least it's warm enough, right?

Guess who got a box full of ink tonight? Quick perusal and it looks like nothing is broken. The packaging was fantastic, great job phiqzer. I will have a lot of bubblewrap to open before I can even see what a lot of this stuff is. I hope to go through it sometime tomorrow or Sunday as we are with friends tonight. They may consider it rude to ignore them and look at PF inks.

I am so glad to hear that the box arrived safe and sound. Of they were your friends, they'd understand the joy of a box full of inks.

Getting Ready to pack the box and ship it out. I think it will be packed tomorrow night, but probably not shipped until Friday morning. A lot going on at work right now so I can't get to the Post Office. My wife can take it there Friday. I'm adding a few samples and taking a few. I don't have enough full size ink bottles to trade for anything. I was hoping to get to Daly's pen shop and pick up a few for trade, but there hasn't been any time. It was a lot of fun digging through the box and looking at all the different stuff. Lots of great ink in there.

Ink Box Received!

Quick inspection of the goods indicate everything made it pretty well. I think one sample had a small leak-- it is unlabeled so I'm not sure which it is. I havent gone though everything but I will!

The box itself has seen better days.. I'll look around to see if I have something comparable to repack in.

Do we know who is next on the list? I don't have an address to ship to when I'm through. I figure I can ask now so when I'm ready I can just pack and ship.

Top Bottom