Which undergarment do you prefer?

• Boxers

• Briefs

• Boxer/Briefs

• Commando

• Exotic or Unusual

• Banana Hammock

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm a bit disturbed by the overwhelming lead commando has. I thought this was the Haberdashery, not the wedding tackle, boat and gun show. And most of you are out in society freely roaming around.... so to speak.

Boxers all the way. I had a commando phase for a couple of years, but it's been boxers every day for the last 10 years.

​I'm still waiting to hear from the exotic/unusual contingent.

Don't know if they're exactly "exotic," but aside from my decidedly usual Hanes tighty whities I do find rare occasion for vividly colored bikini briefs, a pair of Aussiebum "Wonderjock" briefs with "Made In The USA" on the waistband, and I even take covert enjoyment in wearing a jockstrap under my work clothes.

​I'm still waiting to hear from the exotic/unusual contingent.

Don't know if they're exactly "exotic," but aside from my decidedly usual Hanes tighty whities I do find rare occasion for vividly colored bikini briefs, a pair of Aussiebum "Wonderjock" briefs with "Made In The USA" on the waistband, and I even take covert enjoyment in wearing a jockstrap under my work clothes.

and it seems now we've heard from the 'exotic/unusual contingent' :lol: Unless of course you're a professional athlete, lol. No judgement from me, I'm a commando kind of guy :thumbup:

I'm a big believer in the Duluth Trading Co Buck Naked Underwear. I have the Boxer Briefs and won't ever wear anything else now.

A little pricey but worth it. Over 5000 reviews and average star rating is a 5!!

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I just bought a couple more pair of Under Armor Heatgear boxer briefs. There is something magical about having a cool pant area when it it 95 out.

Commando is just......yuck. So, these same people go into stores and try jeans, trousers, etc. on and then put them back?:ohmy:

Commando is just......yuck. So, these same people go into stores and try jeans, trousers, etc. on and then put them back?:ohmy:

Excellent point. I always put on underwear before I try on new clothes or attend the physicians office. I can't speak for my other commando brothers.

Top Bottom