What's new

Tabac lather

I've been using more water and really do love the Tabac. I don't see it leaving my rotation any time soon.

I have a lot of love for Tabac. I think it's shaving qualities are as fine as just about any other soap available. Love that stuff...so much.

I agree - it is the best. I just love it. Only thing I will pick up now for just a little "change " is my RazoRock XX which is also great.

I've not used the cream, only the puck soap... the cream may not lather as good, I guess...
I almost always SuperLather Tabac soap and cream together, but the cream performs fine on its own. In fact, if I had to choose between one or the other, I'd pick Tabac cream.

I generally prefer a sloppy-wet lather on my face, regardless of brand. But with Tabac, I take this to extreme. Musgo Real as well.

And the only time you need to see those "merengue tips" on your brush is if you're taking pictures for a slick advertisement of soaps, creams or brushes. Getting lather that stands up on its own doesn't really add anything to the shave. And any lather that doesn't make direct contact with your whiskers is a moot point.

And the only time you need to see those "merengue tips" on your brush is if you're taking pictures for a slick advertisement of soaps, creams or brushes. Getting lather that stands up on its own doesn't really add anything to the shave. And any lather that doesn't make direct contact with your whiskers is a moot point.

True but it sure looks great! :001_cool:

Top Bottom