What's new

Interesting razer empporium opinion video on older gillette's and there ajustables

Status
Not open for further replies.
It hardly seems like gallant behaviour to change a link when removing it would be more suitable and a quick pm to the op would be just as effective and not seem so petty.

It hardly seems like gallant behaviour to change a link when removing it would be more suitable and a quick pm to the op would be just as effective and not seem so petty.

Though I do agree with that, I do also think a little humour to a Sunday is great. I'm sure a PM was sent as well probably.

Legion

Staff member

Which would you rather if you had broken the rules (Especially if it was by accident)? A light hearted joke at your expense, or to have your whole thread removed, and a stern warning PM in your inbox from a moderator when you log in? Most guys would prefer to take the joke.

Remove it!? Miss the chance at a good laugh? It was all in good hearted jest. Now posting something illegal WILL get you das thread boot and a pm;)

I dunno where they get that info but I love the Toggle. It took me several times around the block to really appreciate it's qualities but thankfully I'm greatful to have run into a few to have found out.

Which would you rather if you had broken the rules (Especially if it was by accident)? A light hearted joke at your expense, or to have your whole thread removed, and a stern warning PM in your inbox from a moderator when you log in? Most guys would prefer to take the joke.

Honestly?
Given that without the video the content of the thread is reduced to "This guy says such and such about so and so"... I'd see no harm in deleting the thread and a polite PM to the OP.

Thing is, once I clicked on the link I knew exactly what was going on. Tho I would have preferred linking to the "Tra-laa-laa" guy.

Sometimes it's better not to have to spell everything out , but let people figure things out on their own.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
A quick delete and PM certainly wouldn't have started this conversation which is reaching more people who now know better than a quiet PM would have done.

:w00t:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom