What's new

Ban the user above you!

BillyGrahamGuy is banned. He knows what he did. His penance is 3 Our Father's, 2 Hail Mary's, and a pic of himself at the local seafood market.

Suggy is banned for being wishy-washy.

$wishy-washy.jpg

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Teppy is banned for not washing his wishy.

FartFarther is banned so I can type "fart farther" again.

Suggy is banned for not knowing that the IDK was in fact a terrorist organisation in the 1960s which committed numerous atrocities.

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Jessy is NOT banned ... because he's right. BrianW is always on about the tacos he eats ... bastid.

BrianW is hereby:

a) banned, and
b) invited to lunch tomorrow. Let me know when your flight gets in, and I'll pick youse up at the airport, drive youse to the restaurant, and buy youse's lunch.

B dub gets unbanned because it isn't his fault he hasn't had a proper airport meal in a first class lounge, or flown to a general aviation airport for a "$100 cheeseburger".

Superphreek is banned for not being considerate to the lesser traveled.

Connie is banned for not appreciating ridiculously expensive burgers.

proxy.php

Per Eater.com - "This is the most expensive hamburger in the world, says the Guinness Book of World Records. (Not the meatiest sandwich, that was yesterday. Keep up.)
The Le Burger Extravagant, sold at New York's Serendipity 3 for $295, contains Japanese Waygu beef, 10-herb white truffle butter, smoked Pacific sea salt, 18-month cheddar, shaved black truffles, a quail egg, and a white truffle-buttered roll. It is also French-sounding, making it that much fancier. But what really drives up the price is the solid gold, diamond-encrusted toothpick holding the whole thing together. Haven't you always wanted one of those? "

Google "most expensive burger". There's some weird stuff out there . . . Thrillist.com has a list of the "top ten" . . .

Top Bottom