What's new

Doctor Who 50th. November 23 ... warning ... spoilers (duh)

Simulcast across the globe.

$Doctor-Who-50th-poster.jpg
Oh my.

(but Billie Piper? Again? Srsly?)

I would have preferred Sarah Jane, but alas....
Me too.

But with Rose confirmed..........does this mean that the Tennant character is the human one?
If you're gonna pull one person from a parallel universe, might as well pull two...

Or maybe it's just timey-wimey.

Me too.

But with Rose confirmed..........does this mean that the Tennant character is the human one?
If you're gonna pull one person from a parallel universe, might as well pull two...

Or maybe it's just timey-wimey.
Moffat has been telling us a lot of stuff about what is going on... he has also told us he has been lying... so as far as we know it could all be a ruse and it is really just all about McGann.

The day that I don't want to come and yet can't wait to get here. Knowing who is in it and who might be in it, I'm sure that it'll be a very memorable night.

I see in the blurb there will be movie theaters showing it....in 3D no less.....
Hmmmmmmmmm

edit:but UK only. bah humbug

Last edited:
yep cant wait however how did you here this as I have not herd time yet am in the UK not on bbc news anyway . or have I just come from under my rock.

yep cant wait however how did you here this as I have not herd time yet am in the UK not on bbc news anyway . or have I just come from under my rock.
It has been all over the internet since... around the beginning of the year I believe... didn't have David and Billie announced until a while after.

ahh been away from the computer for a wile only been back on for a couple of weeks. looks like gota lot of catching up to do . :) .

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
I'm curious to see if Eccleston makes an appearance.

Me thinking outside of the box ... I'd love to see Carole Ann Ford come back to take us right back to the beginnings ... with all the talk of the Doctor being the *last* Time Lord, we sometimes forget that he left his (presumably timelord) granddaughter Susan on Earth in the second season. Maybe there are other time lords as well scattered about the universe ... the "meddling monk" springs to mind ... and the Doctor could begin a process of rebuilding Timelord society ... or at least looking for friends.

The people who call for a "Female Doctor" could be assuaged by having a regenerated Susan on the series.

You think all that "nought to do wi' me, pal" he did was a smokescreen?

I don't know. Everything I've read about the transition to Tennant indicates that Eccleston was pretty pissed, and rightfully so. Other stuff I've read lately indicates that he was warming to the idea. Personally, I liked Eccleston better than Matt Smith, though not as much as Tennant.

How will they deal with the very aged actors who played 4-6, who are in their 60s and 70s at this point?

Top Bottom