What's new

50 free honings

Everyone is done and will mail out starting tomorrow as they pass final inspection.

Everyone except the following 3;

DC 19107
MD 95350
FL 93313

Thanks everyone!!

Rick puts a good, smooth edge on razors. I'm sure he does anyway, he did two for me, but I've never shaved with them. Every time I go to shave with one of them, my beard jumps off of my face and into the sink. BBS every time, but I'm missing being able to actually shave :(.

Seriously though, his edges are quite smooth. They're not super scary sharp, but they do give a very comfortable, smooth shave with no pulling or tugging.

Thanks for all the comments. I like a shave you can barely feel it's so smooth. One where you have to look at the lather to see if you took any hair off then realize you took it all off! That's what I've always enjoyed. It was hard for me to find and took a couple of years to learn how to do it effectively and consistently. It may take me a little longer and I greatly appreciate your patience. Thank you for allowing me to hone your razors and I greatly appreciate your feedback.

rickboone1 I was out of town but I am shipping my razor out to you today - Dovo Silversteel. I have your addy in the PM.

Wanted to publicly say how awesome Rick was with this. He honed 3 of my razors all came back with wicked edges. I was having trouble with my technique being a newbie to straights. Rick even took the time to help me with that and identify a strop I had picked up from an antique shop. Hell of a "Honemeister" Hell of a guy!

Joker scored a vintage kanayama for 20 clams. I tried to say the strop was crap. ;). Honesty. What do you do??

Another 20 or so will be honed this week and go out. I really appreciate everyone's participation. I've truly learned quite a bit in the process.

Top Bottom