What's new

After the shave

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Are you talking about the day after one to many beers? or are you talking about you are hammered and you think "time to shave!"

I'm not thinking about shaving if i'm hammered. I'm thinking about food, passing out, or another beer.

and if it's the day after i'm still not thinking about shaving. i'm thinking about sleep, Advil, water, and what the heck I did last night.

Are you talking about the day after one to many beers? or are you talking about you are hammered and you think "time to shave!".

The night of. And not hammered, that's too far. Just tipsy so to speak. Wondering if anyone has tried it.

Are you asking because you have ultimately decided that you will soon have no other choice but to consume some alcohol and than attempt to drag an extremely sharp razor apparatus across your soft and supple face and need some advice on how to proceed? Or, are you just wondering out of sheer bewilderment if any other person in this community of highly enlightened people had, at some point in their journeys, decided to throw out common sense wisdom and participate in such an act as this?

Are you asking because you have ultimately decided that you will soon have no other choice but to consume some alcohol and than attempt to drag an extremely sharp razor apparatus across your soft and supple face and need some advice on how to proceed? Or, are you just wondering out of sheer bewilderment if any other person in this community of highly enlightened people had, at some point in their journeys, decided to throw out common sense wisdom and participate in such an act as this?

No I'm certainly not looking for advice on how I should do it. I'm barely good enough at it to try sober. Haha

Top Bottom