What's new

Trace route 216.81.59.173

That's pretty funny!

And far geekier than common IP-based humor such as "There's no place like 127.0.0.1"

Nick

Last edited:
I consider myself more dorky than geeky, so I have no idea what this means. A google search didn't help either. Will anyone enlighten the less geeky among us?
Google just the string, ‎216.81.59.173, and you will find a very bored and humorous programmer.

I worked for a litho ink manufacturer for a number of years. Just before he quit, the head chemist was writing things, in the more obscure, digitally stored formulas, like: "this place is killing me!", "why am I still here" and "if I have to reformulate one more time, I'm going to kill myself". Unfortunately, he was one of the few people, at the company, with his feet on the ground.

Last edited:
Clever..... very clever.....

Its better than finding one of those randomly hilarious lines in code....

/** * For the brave souls who get this far: You are the chosen ones, * the valiant knights of programming who toil away, without rest, * fixing our most awful code. To you, true saviors, kings of men, * I say this: never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down, * never gonna run around and desert you. Never gonna make you cry, * never gonna say goodbye. Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you. */

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
For the less geeky who use Windows;

Push Windows+R
Type CMD and hit ok
copy tracert -h 100 216.81.59.173 and right click: Paste and push enter.

Top Bottom