What's new

i finally bought a display case and i filled it as soon as i brought it home.

I think I'll show the pictures to my girl too.....and say to her "see, I'm not so bad after all"

But seriously, that is one beautiful collection!!

This is the yardstick by which all other collections are measured ...

... and is proof to my wife that my paltry collection has plenty of room for expansion!

Missing something...need a bottle of this in there...:thumbup:
proxy.php

Pic from SHM.

Last edited:
An embarrassment of riches. Lovely!

i was just looking at the pics i posted (im drinking and im bored) and thought ur post was funny. u used an interesting word to describe my collection. im not embarrassed at all though. im very proud of what i have. i mean who could possily be embarrased by such a beautiful site? :lol:

Bet he's charging the neighborhood boys a $1 just to look on Saturdays.

i doubt any of the neighborhood kids or (the adults for that matter) could appreciate what is pictured. i will however charge a dollar per visit to the b&b community to check it out :lol: it will help to recoup some of the money spent and help with future purchases lol

i doubt any of the neighborhood kids or (the adults for that matter) could appreciate what is pictured. i will however charge a dollar per visit to the b&b community to check it out :lol: it will help to recoup some of the money spent and help with future purchases lol

Imagine the surprise when your wife opens the door and there is a crowd of degenerate shavers desperately clutching a wrinkled buck eager to catch a glimpse of this monument to shaving.

I just hope she lets us in. :a29:

i put the signs up about 2 weeks ago and put a little table by the chair with a few shaving items on it for looks. im pretty happy with it but i think i need a table that fits the look better. i just grabed one of the tables in my house that seemed to work the best at the time.

its just a cell phone picture nothing special

Attachments

• $IMG_3432.jpg
    $IMG_3432.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 31
Top Bottom