What's new

Your favorite part of the shaving process?

Your favorite part of the shaving process?

• Choosing hardware/software for the day

• Prep

• Lathering

• 1st Pass

• 2nd Pass

• 3rd Pass

• Final Pass

• Rinse

• Aftershave

Results are only viewable after voting.
I love going for my third pass and squeeing all the remaining lather off the brush for a final super lathered atg pass.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Now that I am straight shaving, I am switching to stopping as being my favorite. I clean everything up and put it away. Then 20 laps on the linen and the same on leather (I strop more prior to shaving) then apply Vaseline and put the razor in its case.

Mine is actually right before the aftershave when I put on the Proraso Pre/Post cream with menthol. AHHHHHHH I love this stuff.

The against the grain pass with a straight is the most exciting part of a shave for me. I definitely feel like The Duke is looking down upon me with a nod of appreciation while I'm doing it. My favorite part though is the sequence of the cold water rinse followed by witch hazel and after shave. The effects of this last step can be felt for hours after the shave.

Penn

Actually, none of the above. I shave with a straight and clean it on a sponge. My favorite part of my shave is seeing all those whiskers that have been razored off in the lather on that sponge!

Top Bottom