What's new

PIF #2: Rudy Vey "R7" in Inlace Acrylester (Handle Only)

I'm in! My favorite toy was the micro machines van that folded out into a whole city. That thing absorbed many hours of my childhood. Man that thing was sweet!

(digs in closet to find micro machines) :biggrin1:

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
I'm definitely in for this one. That is a sweet looking handle! :ouch1:
I received a rideable Mustang when I was four. Just gave that 42 year-old horsey it to my nephew last year.
I just found a video of a newer version of it to boot!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in!

My favorite childhood toy... that's tough... I'd have to say my huge mountain of Matchbox cars & the plastic track from the 60's! c-clamp it onto the back of the chair & let them rip the length of the house!

One of the favorite toys of my childhood was probably the StarTrek tracer gun. I'm in and thanks :)

$tumblr_lpmx9345gB1qbuj81o1_500.jpg

I'm in. Thanks for an awesome PIF! My favorite by far was my GI Joe and Cobra action figures set! I always thought the Cobra guys looked cooler...

I am in!

I was a huge collector of matchbox cars. My favorite was a Datsun 240Z. It was yellow with black stripes. Cool car, could open the doors, trunk, I loved it. I still remember the day my grandpa bought me that toy.

I'm NOT in. I've owned a few RV's and do not currently own one. One will hit my mailbox though by the time this PIF is over. I still wanted to share my favorite toy though. Such a neat idea. I grew up on the turtles. I still remember how happy I was when I got this to go along with my action figures:

Attachments

• $SewerPlaysetMIB1b.jpg
    $SewerPlaysetMIB1b.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 56
I'm in.
The baseball glove, led to countless hours of watching as much baseball as possible, memorizing stats on cards, and playing catch with dad.

I'm NOT in. I've owned a few RV's and do not currently own one. One will hit my mailbox though by the time this PIF is over. I still wanted to share my favorite toy though. Such a neat idea. I grew up on the turtles. I still remember how happy I was when I got this to go along with my action figures:
The van in the bottom left corner of that box is probably my second place. Freaking love ninja turtles!

I'm in.... the best toy I ever got was a Taco 44 mini bike :thumbup: I had years of fun on that thing. wish I had it still. :biggrin1:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks...I'm in.

A Lionel O Gauge train set that my dad got when he was 5. I still have it and it's now 75 years old.

I'm in. The best gift I ever got was a Honda 90 Cub. We lived in the country & I would ride for hours. The horses hated me on that thing. We never saw any cops out our way & a license was never even thought of. I would ride out my front door & be gone all day. Gas was only 36 cents a gallon for premium.

I loved that bike! :thumbup:

$honda-cub-1-5316.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom