What's new

A $100,000 cartridge razor?

Is it a spoof, or just an attempt at an implicit stupid tax? If someone wants to go down the ladder and use common cartridge blades, I'd think a clearance plastic handled version at the Mennonite store (where schick quattros are $1 a cartridge) may be a better buy.

Of course, good buy and stupid tax don't really go together, I guess.

I'm betting that 99 of the limited edition of 99 are still available. The website also mentions that their new product "will launch in 2012". They'd best get their skates on then...

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
i love how you can just add it to your "cart" and checkout. like you're just browsing Amazon or something. "oh hey, check that razor out. $100,000? great stocking stuffer, adding 10 to my cart right now!."

FYI you can only purchase a quantity of 90. so they must have sold 10 already. bummer i have 99 people on my Christmas list

I like how they're touting that it will last for twenty years. I read that, look at my straights, and think "B***, please". :lol:

To call that that simply a "cartridge" razor is kind of a insult to it IMO. Sapphire blades? I mean 100,000 dollars is kind of crazy.. I'd never seriously consider buying one unless I won the lottery.

Hahahaha.... go to check out.... I wonder who has a credit card with a 100,000 limit.. better come insured...

Last edited:
so what other shaving products do you use with a $100,000.00 razor? I wouldn't think a $3 can of gillette foam would work or a nice $12 boar brush would suffice. You would have to find the website that promotes tallow soap from the shores of Papua New Guinea taken from the most rarest of baby fat from the highly endangered white tiger cubs refreshed with sent of the rarest plant in the world which most people are to poor to even pronounce. It can be accompanied by an amazing brush made of the ball hair from the rare mexican chupacabra. Now that would be a xmas gift set for the ages!! coming to a b/s/t near you!

Last edited:
so what other shaving products do you use with a $100,000.00 razor? I wouldn't think a $3 can of gillette foam would work or a nice $12 boar brush would suffice. You would have to find the website that promotes tallow soap from the shores of Papua New Guinea taken from the most rarest of baby fat from the highly endangered white tiger cubs refreshed with sent of the rarest plant in the world which most people are to poor to even pronounce. It can be accompanied by an amazing brush made of the ball hair from the rare mexican chupacabra. Now that would be a xmas gift set for the ages!! coming to a b/s/t near you!

Just google'd picture search on "chupacabra"... dear god if you want a brush made from that hideous thing. LOL.

If anyone is spending 100k on a cart razor I would like to offer the following message to you..... You are ridiculous and how many gold toilets do you have? Followed by, what in gods green earth do you do for a living?

for a hundred large... that thing better tuck me in, completely satisfied, then make breakfast, with nary a harsh word for how drunk, loud, or late I choose to come in. for eva.

:thumbup: LMBO

Just get the gold one for $18,000 instead... a bargain ! Or the titanium for $2000 !!! Even better bargain !!!!

If you look closely at the description only the razor handle "centerpiece" is made of iridium! For the price I would insist that the entire handle be made of it! :biggrin1:

I would not be surprised if a Russian oligarch or an oil sheikh would pick one up just because they could. Sometimes conspicuous consumption is the end in itself.

Top Bottom