What's new

UFO sightings and pics thread...

OK here goes nothin'. Two new previously unreleased UFO handles, the Tornado and the ZEUS - the father of all handles. The Tornado is 15mm wide, 85 mm long. The Zeus is 20 mm wide and 85 mm long. The Zeus has more aggressive knurling and the tornado more polish. Here are some pictures :
$Torando(2).jpg$zeus (2).jpg$Zeus.jpg

For the love of ZEUS! That thing is beastly!

+ 1 Holy cow! You can just go to the gym to work your arms out. Wouldn't it be easier than lifting that thing for three passes?!
Good luck and i would love to see pics of your arm in a few weeks. :biggrin1:

That zeus looks like a telephone pole, the dimensions don't fit the small razor head IMO

I guess you wouldn't be a fan of the "Staly" then either:

$Screen Shot 2012-08-18 at 9.36.18 AM.jpg

I like the Zeus and am considering it in a longer handle (about 100mm)...

Here's my UFO U2...just received it yesterday. I paired it with a New Deluxe head. This handle is phenomenal. It is beautiful and will last several lifetimes. I see more of these in my future. I am seriously considering getting another with maybe an EJ or Muhle head for my thirteen year old son. It's something he will have forever.

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Droool :drool: !!!

I am anxiously awaiting my shipment from Spain. The handles are simply gorgeous in all the pictures posted!

I can't wait to get mine in the queue. I am still unsure what I will be getting, but I figure I'm getting at least 2 of them to save on the cost of shipping. That's what you do right? Spend the extra $60 to amortize the shipping across multiple handles to "save" money, right?

Top Bottom