What's new

Floppy Chubby 2

Hi guys,
Lacking backbone is definitely what I am trying to say. It's not that I walk into the bathroom and find it sitting on my countertop wilted like last weeks lettuce. The brush just spreads out over my face when I try to lather with it in a way that is not productive to my lathering technique. The bristles do not stand up to face lathering pressure the same way my Rooney XL1 and Rudy Vey TGN 26mm knot/48mm loft do. After reading post after post calling this the ultimate face latherer, I was quite disappointed.
Can anyone tell me the difference between the two more expensive grades of badger hair offered by Simpson's for this brush? Most sites show them as the same price, both being much more expensive than this brush.
I have also been talking with Lee Sabini, and he is telling me about a Morris & Forndran he has available with a 27.5mm knot and a 51mm loft. Anyone have any experience with the Morris & Forndrans? Would they have more backbone than the Simpson's Best?
Are my expectations too high? I'm hoping there is a bigger brush out there I will be able to enjoy face lathering with.
So "Floppy Chubby" was the wrong way to refer to it? Am I invoking visions of Zach Galifianakis in "The Hangover"?:w00t:
Thanks.

Maybe you need a Shavemac D-01 Fan 167-28-2B, you could have him lower the loft to 44-48.

No flubbiness there.

Top Bottom