What's new

A new medical procedure make shaving obsolete

What is the most you would pay for a procedure to eliminate the need to shave?

• $2500 or more

• $500

• $100

• $0

• They would have to pay me

• I would never do this, regardless of cost

Results are only viewable after voting.
I would not use it.

Already there is electrolysis and the only men who are usually interested are drag queens. (I tell no lie, search the web for electrolysis forums that discuss doing it for facial hair and you'll see for yourself.)
I believe you.
I think the real question is, what were you doing on those forums?
:001_tt2: :lol1::ciappa::lol:

Agree with OP: before wet shaving, I would. Now, I actually enjoy it. It's appreciate technique and man time. Plus, everybody would be BBS. Where's the uniqueness and chance to show people you go above and beyond? What about MOvember? Forget those things, they ain't happenin' again.

Its nice to have the option to have a beard, sideburns, moustache, etc. Shaving is not so bad, is it?? I have a beard this winter, and I will probably shave it off in the springtime.:thumbup1:

Any doctor who would create or perform such a procedure would never be seen or heard from again. Now I'am not saying that a certain multi- billion dollar coperation would make them disappear, because of a lose of cartridge sales (lol).

Laser Hair Removal is it. The future is here.
If I could afford it, I would do my neck, to just below my jawline. I don't foresee ever wanting to grow that part of my beard, and it is the stubbornest part of my shave. I'd also consider doing my back, neckline at the back of my head/hair, and ears.

I bet your results would be quite different if the pole was on a non shaving site. Even so, I do not think I would have considered it even before I took an interest in shaving as a relaxing hobby.

before coming hear and before starting wet shaving, that might have seemed like a dream. i really did not like shaving. but even then i liked occasionally growing a beard and such, so i probably wouldn't have gone for it then either.

but now, definitely no. i enjoy shaving too much. besides, what would i do with all these razors i am slowly acquiring?

I would totally do it, but only starting from my adams apple to the where my neck meets my chest. Highly sensitive area for me that to achieve BBS I have to accept irritation. No hair coming out of my ears yet, but that would definitely be an area I would also have it done to.

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
I've had loads of different facial hair looks over the past umpeen-billion years or so. Everything from totally clean shave (head and face), to Elvis 'burns, mutton chops, soul patches, van dykes, goatees, old Dutch, moustance, to full beard.
My motto since high-school has been "Facial hair : Makeup for Men"

Not for me. I who knows - in 20 years I may want to grow a full beard. Maybe not, but at least the option is there. This sort of thing I assume can't be undone.

I don't particularly enjoy shaving (even with traditional wetshaving), but not having the ability to grow a beard at all just seems creepy. Men shouldn't look like Justin Bieber.

Would it be reversible?

I would have gone for it when I was younger. I hated shaving and hated that it made it necessary to get up earlier than I'd otherwise need.
Not really an issue now I enjoy shaving more, so I wouldn't have it done.
Having said that ... if I was young again, I might still go for it. The time saving over an entire lifetime is a compelling incentive (and we are becoming busier and busier, thanks to "liberating" technology.)

Top Bottom