What's new

Home buying advice?

I can offer some suggestions.

I'm sure you could. BTW, Skklog says to return his skirt when you're through with it.

:lol::lol:

Speaking of Linux, I kind of want to try it out. I got my hands on Ubuntu and booted my PC off of a CD with it. I played around as much as my computer's limited capabilities would allow and liked what I saw. Anyway, I'll jump in on Linux Mint thread when I get real serious about it. :biggrin:

I want to try and begin learning the ins and outs of it. Hopefully, I will be able to later in the year. A few other things a bit more important right now.

We could break out the couch posing pics. :sneaky2:

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

my couch!

proxy.php

Blake's couch!

proxy.php

this is just a bad idea the guy would have about 5sec to get off that.

proxy.php

No pics because no house. I can't take pictures of something I don't have. I talked to an agent yesterday who told me that the two properties I am interested in are already under contract.

Either way, I'm focused on getting something short term for right now so that I can be down there to search for a place. Don't worry, fellas. I'll keep you posted.

OldSaw

The wife's investment
Looks good, Dennis! Where're the tractor sprinklers? :tongue:

Thanks, not too bad as far as fixer uppers go. It was an estate sale and the neighborhood has an average home value of over 3 times what we paid for it. So if we add a garage and make some improvements we should be way ahead of the game. After it is fixed up and we have at least 2 years in it, then we might buy another one and take a little profit out of this one.

I think Cory wiped the tractor sprinklers out of stock. Besides, they don't work so well in the winter.

Thanks, not too bad as far as fixer uppers go. It was an estate sale and the neighborhood has an average home value of over 3 times what we paid for it. So if we add a garage and make some improvements we should be way ahead of the game. After it is fixed up and we have at least 2 years in it, then we might buy another one and take a little profit out of this one.

I think Cory wiped the tractor sprinklers out of stock. Besides, they don't work so well in the winter.

Sounds like some fun projects ahead! As for the sprinklers, you just need the upgraded model:

$Kabota-Tractor.jpg

Top Bottom