How many Mama Bear soaps do you own?

How many MB soaps do you own?

• None

• 1-5

• 6-15

• 15-30

• 40+

Results are only viewable after voting.
So I receiced a sample of a MB soap and really enjoyed it, so I placed an order...well after anther order and a few B/S/T acquisitions, I'm up to 8...which I though was alot, until I came across this photo...

View attachment 192644

I think I counted 41! 41?!

So how many do you have and which one is your absolute favorite? Mine, for the record is the B&B Limited Edition Oakmoss and Lavender.

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
Five for me: Bay Rum, Cilantro Lime, Dragon's Blood, Hydrogen, and Vanilla Cream
... plus three bath oils :001_tongu

Four soaps, two sticks, two soaps on the way. The four soaps I won: Autumn Afternoon, Autumn Lodge, Fall Leaves (I love fall scents), Woodland Pear. The two sticks: Bay Rum, Winter Grapefruit. The two on the way: Bay Rum, Dragon's Blood. MB makes great stuff!

I don't have any!
Actually, I have a sample of the Green Irish Tweed type, does that count?
I don't particularly like it so I haven't pursued any others...

I just recently purchased my first puck of Mama Bear's, Hydrogen. It lives up to the hype about how good it is, very impressive soap.

I don't have any!
Actually, I have a sample of the Green Irish Tweed type, does that count?
I don't particularly like it so I haven't pursued any others...

I had two bowls of it, and I thought it lathered fairly poorly. I sold off/ traded my two bowls, and I don't intend to buy anymore. So ZERO!

So I receiced a sample of a MB soap and really enjoyed it, so I placed an order...well after anther order and a few B/S/T acquisitions, I'm up to 8...which I though was alot, until I came across this photo...

View attachment 192644

I think I counted 41! 41?!

So how many do you have and which one is your absolute favorite? Mine, for the record is the B&B Limited Edition Oakmoss and Lavender.

Dave, thanks for the plug! I have actually added about six more since I took this photo.

DL

I think I have about 5 but have tried samples of close to 20 or so (but mostly just use her Dublin Tweed). I kept meaning to order Awakenings for the summer but just never got around to it.

Top Bottom