What's new

Mama Bear collection update....

I have to ask where you got those nifty wooden stands for your brushes? And what kind of box is that where your razors are??

The soaps are impressive. But I think I would have a panic attack with that many and not know which one to choose! :lol:

AWOL,

The rack that the brushes are on is a three tier spice rack from either Walmart or Bed, Bath, Beyond. My scuttle and shaving mug are underneath a rack that I bought at walmart. It has folding wire LEDs and is about 8" x 12". On top of that rack is two toothbrush holders which hold a total of 7 DE razors and on straight. Laying flat on the rack are a Merkur Vision, Futur, Progress, and a 64 Gillette Slim. Also on top of the arch is an antique blade bank. I'm currently on my phone but I will try to post close up pics of that later.

DL

They all lather and cushion the same. I enjoy the variety of scents though. I'm not saying Mama Bear's is the best, I'm just not interested in trying another brand.

I am saying that, for now. I'm currently reducing my stock of other brands down to just MB. Right now, Cella is being eaten away by a CH2. Dunno which will be next.

Here it is.....

proxy.php

Jumping fajitas ! That is an insane amount of product ! I would be more than happy to take two , to lessen your burden ! Masculine Musk and Ye Olde Barbershoppe if your interested ! ha ha

Cheers,

Scott

Lately I have been realizing that I, too, get my best shaves with Mama Bear soaps. Very reliable. I only have two, at present, but will undoubtedly buy more at some point.

Always a good shave from a MB soap!

Top Bottom