What's new

Is there a GREAT line of creams that come in smaller sizes?

I would like to have a few creams for different seasons and moods. I was hoping that some companies had half-sizes, 2.5oz -4oz containers. Is there such a thing? If there are any please let me know. TIA

Taylor of Old Bond Street, George F. Trumper, and Truefitt & Hill all sell their creams in tubes that are half the size of their tubs; about 2 and a half ounces if I remember correctly.

Taylor of Old Bond Street, George F. Trumper, and Truefitt & Hill all sell their creams in tubes that are half the size of their tubs; about 2 and a half ounces if I remember correctly.

I would assume it's the exact same cream as the tubs but just repackaged, right? (and thanks for the quick reply!)

The Real Shaving Co. has small tubes of cream and other products, which can be picked up at Rite Aid. Very inexpensive, but not scented if that's what you're looking for.

Dettol Shaving Cream may or may not be on the list for you. It comes in at least 2 different different scents, a regular scent which is pretty neutral and pleasant (IIRC) and menthol. It usually comes in small-to-medium sized tubes. It is what I pack in my travel kit, because it works well and doesn't take up a lot of extra space or weight. It is not fancy and does not come in lavender, sandalwood, or any complex scent that you may be looking for.

Top Bottom