What's new

what's your comfort scent?

CF 1445. It makes me feel distinguished, respectable...in control, I guess you could say. Plus, just one of my favorite scents...my favorite parts of T&H Grafton with some ferny top notes thrown in.

It depends on what I need comfort from. Generally it's either Grey Flannel or Allure Homme. But lately this winter has been so bad that I needed to clear out my heavy winter frags and just put out the clean spring stuff to lift my mood. Add a little color where there is none.

Vanilla, Sandalwood.

But the best was this Ocean/beach incense that my buddy gave me.
He took it from his sister. there was only one stick and it was amazing.
I lost the package years ago and I have no idea where to get it again.

+1 on lavenders. Puig splash or one of the other Spanish lavenders, or Yardley's lavender which is very much like Caron Pour Homme minus the Play-Doh middle notes.

True Religion...
Yeah... It's not great. Very sweet. But I wore it everyday for over a year not too long ago. It brings me back to a simpler time:001_smile

Polo Green for my misspent youth or Old Spice to remember my time on my grandparents farm during summers.

Right now it's Penhaligon's Eau de Cologne. I smell my little sample vial several times a day.

God I wish it lasted longer so I could actually buy it!

Would that be brooks brothers 1818? I was thinking about posting that one.

I've been thinking about the question - great thread, by the way - and I'm thinking we're not talking about our "favorite" scent, just one that comforts us. It's probably 1818 and/or PdN New York for me.

yeah that's it....

plus clubman.....

and lavendar candles...

Top Bottom