What's new

The worst cologne you ever tried:

Zirth Icon , and worst of all i got the 150ml spray. It was on special and i know why...well thats what you get doing internet shopping untested.

Pinaud Lilac Vegetal. Vile, hateful stuff.

if the gent who hates Creed Cuir de Russie has a bottle and would like to pass it along... please PM me.

Seriously.

Pinaud Lilac Vegetal. Vile, hateful stuff.

Smelled it @ the NYC Potlatch meetup this past weekend and BOY OH BOY I couldn't agree with you more. :thumbdown

My most recent Bad Cologne Experience was with Amouage's new Memoir Man. What a headache-inducing stinker that one is. Wormwood + mint -- a killer combination. Literally. :blink::thumbdown

if the gent who hates Creed Cuir de Russie has a bottle and would like to pass it along... please PM me.

And me! I recently got a small decant of the stuff & like it very much. Jon & I will be happy to take it off your hands in order to dispose of it properly. :ihih:

The cuba cologne is a stench, sure way to empty any bar yet Havana, when it was still available was a sure fire winner. for me, Habit rouge by Guerlain stunk for 24 hours. If I put any shirt in my closet that smelt of Habit rouge, the next day everything smelt of it. I never quite understood why so many people rave about it. I still have it though, in the vague hope I will revisit it and my taste will have changed. Its been there for 6 years and so far, no improvement!

Mont Blanc's presence ... not sure why since I don't usually mind sweet ... ugh ... maybe I should revisit it. It was the ONLY time I had such a negative reaction.

The cuba cologne is a stench, sure way to empty any bar yet Havana, when it was still available was a sure fire winner. for me, Habit rouge by Guerlain stunk for 24 hours. If I put any shirt in my closet that smelt of Habit rouge, the next day everything smelt of it. I never quite understood why so many people rave about it. I still have it though, in the vague hope I will revisit it and my taste will have changed. Its been there for 6 years and so far, no improvement!

Try the EdP. It's lightyears ahead of the EdT for me.

I can find something to like, or can at least tolerate, everything I have tried. With one exception: I am King. It you could capture the essence of vomit, this would be it.

A tie between Secretions Magnifiques (the only fragrance to make me literally wretch) and Le Labo's Oud which smells to me like nasty, stank urine.

Top Bottom