What's new

Mama bear soap

I am dying to try some mama bear soap but honestly cannot decide which one to try. Can you guys recommend your favorite mama bear soap scent?

The one that smells really, really good.

Oh wait, that's all of them.

Seriously, I couldn't recommend you one. They're all outstanding.

The one that smells really, really good.

Oh wait, that's all of them.

Seriously, I couldn't recommend you one. They're all outstanding.

+1. They are all great.

A few of my favorites are Ye Olde Barbershoppe, Masculine Musk, Sandalwood Rose, Rose Ice, and Chypre Rose.

DL

Once you buy one, you will go back for one. So, it doesn't matter, Try one and try another, then another...

I have 8 MB soaps and love them all. I like Amber Romance, Masculine Musk (I think), Ye Olde Barbershoppe

My favorites so far are Ye old barbershop and Dublin Tweed. One nice thing about mamabears, most of the time you can get the matching cologne splash and/or aftershave (also at a pretty low price). Next on the list, I think it will be Dragonsblood.

I've got 10 of them and they all smell/perform great.

Personal Favs: Mandarin Ice, Aqua Di Gio and British Leather.

proxy.php

(Yes, I'm aware some of them look kinda dusty :blushing: but i can assure u they're all in my rotation :001_tongu)

...cannot decide which one to try.

Stop torturing yourself. Get more than one.

I have Toasted Coconut, Rosemary Mint, Bay Rum, and Spellbound Woods.

I like them all.

I have noticed a slight bit of tingling on my face when I use the Bay Rum but its minor enough for me to keep using it. I shave my head also and don't notice anything up there.

The Rosemary Mint is mostly Minty w/ a bit of a cooling effect that I like to use on my head in the hot summer months.

I didn't like the Spellbound Woods at first but it really grew on me and it's now one of my favorites.

The Toasted Coconut is nice too. Smells like beachtowels and sunbathers w/ a little something else I can't quite place.

The only full one I have right now is Beau Brummel, but I really like it. I have samples of about 6 others and they all smell pretty good.

I got four on the way.. Lemon ice. Grapefruit Ice.. Masculine musk and Sandalwood rose.. I pretty much order what ever DL tells me to.. I have no will power

No one mentioned my favorite. Dublin Tweed. Of course this is my only one so far.

I loved the history of the scent!
:thumbup:

Top Bottom