What's new

Favorite Sandwich?

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
If you could eat only one sandwich for an extended period of time, what would it be?

I'd have to say Cuban sandwiches.

- ice
Ice:
My Sandwich...is the Reuben Sandwich... a hot sandwich of layered 'paper-thin' Corned Beef, grilled between slices of fresh Rye bread, sauerkraut and Swiss cheese, with Russian or 1000 Island Dressing.

Simply Bliss :w00t:

Christopher :badger:

I use to work in a deli for years so I love just about every sandwich out there but my favorite steak and cheese sauteed onions grilled mushrooms grilled crushed peppers provolone cheese mayo. Reuben is a close second

Sooooo many good choices...

1a. Pastrami + corned beef. Piled high with spicy peppers, thick slice of tomato, and pickle slices on good Italian bread. One side with spicy mustard, one with dijon mustard. :thumbup:

If I can't cheat and use two meats on a sandwich - drop the corned beef.

1b. Pulled pork.

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
This isn't even a "what if" question for me. For the past 5+ years i have been a PBJ man almost every single workday. Mind you, I do go between different types of bread and jam. :tongue_sm

When my innards can take it (sucks getting old) I love me this sammich down at Founders Brewery's deli.

Devil Dancer
Roasted chicken, muenster and pepper jack, jalapeno, chipotle and banana peppers, red onion and chipotle mayo on a French roll. Do you dare to dance with the Devil?

Sadly, I like it so much, I haven't really tried many of their other sandwiches.

This isn't even a "what if" question for me. For the past 5+ years i have been a PBJ man almost every single workday. Mind you, I do go between different types of bread and jam. :tongue_sm

When I was a school kid I ate PB&J for lunch almost every day. I still love PB&J. Now-a-days I like to add raisins on top of the BP side before closing it up with the J side.

Ice:
My Sandwich...is the Reuben Sandwich... a hot sandwich of layered 'paper-thin' Corned Beef, grilled between slices of fresh Rye bread, sauerkraut and Swiss cheese, with Russian or 1000 Island Dressing.

Simply Bliss :w00t:

Christopher :badger:

Gotta agree with the Reuben. I love em, but don't eat them nearly enough.

Aaron

What I eat for lunch almost every day…

Roast Beef on Rye with horse radish, Russian dressing, Swiss cheese, Tomato and Shredded cabbage.

What used to be called a number 19 at Platt’s deli in Albany, NY

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
My favourites.

Grilled Cheese
Club Sandwich

Using avocado instead of mayonnaise.

Smoked meat sandwich with hot mustard.

Haha so many good responses, making me hungry! :lol:

I would also second the club sandwich as something I could eat for a long time.
Or
Pretty much anything that's been described. :001_smile

- ice

EDIT: 500th post! :w00t:

Top Bottom