What's new

Boots

I think the key words here are "something that would crush a steel toe". No, steel toes won't protect your feet from something that will crush the steel toe, obviously. They will howeve,r protect your feet from alot of things that will crush your toes, but not the steel toes. I have had to extricate toes from within steel toe boots on ER pts. when I was a nurse there.

I wear Blundstone boots on nearly a daily basis. They've been making them in Tasmania since 1870. Fantastic longevity with only the odd cleaning every couple of months. Sadly, last year they became another victim of the global economy and have moved operations to Asia.

Sorry for the thread necromancy.

I just bought the Frye Harness 8R in Chocolate. The salesmen told me there was this really thick wax layer on the leather that was coming off as he stretched them. Is there anyway to facilitate the removal of the wax? I don't like how the wax looks but love the leather underneath.

Justin Ropers (black and brown) are my favorite boots. Stylish, comfortable and not too tall.

Top Bottom