What's new

Adverts

Status
Not open for further replies.
We do run ads, have to keep the lights on.
The AI algorithm has to develop so from time to time it may seem glitchy for a short period.
It’s covering almost half of my screen, though. I have four big adverts on screen at a time and they are all animated so it’s very distracting and difficult to read the forum. One of the ads is permanently stuck on screen and doesn’t scroll so it forces me to click the intentionally tiny cross to close the ad every time I navigate to a new page. You must have changed something today and the ad content is extremely aggressive now. It makes the site almost unusable for me.

It looks like this all the time…

2F50C81F-A9AD-4E22-B851-A27B134DB2EF.png

Haha. It’s crazy when we post screenshots and then re-read the thread with both the screenshot ads and the live ones. It’s like seeing into the future of the internet when there will be an ad after every sentence of text.

I’m sure this will get resolved. Can’t have been intended to be this way.

Fred D

Member of The Illiterati
No less than seven ads on main page and they follow and pop up everywhere you go. It’s got more google ads than shaving now.
Same here, the full screen ads are back again.

However, I am able to go to the forums list now, but not sure if if I like the new format. I guess I'll get used to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom