What's new

Frog Morton donated to Sue Moore Auction

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
Word on the street is some dude donated a 100g tin of McClelland Original Frog Morton to the Sue Auction coming up in Oct. You will need an Exchange Badge to bid on it, so if you think you might want a shot at it be proactive and get a badge. Instead of getting fleeced by some reseller on FB get it here and have the money go to a great cause :).

If you need info on how to do get access to the Exchange drop me a PM. There are other rumors of some C&D Small Batch offerings coming up as well. Maybe some Carolina Red Flake, 8 State Burley, Sansepolcro or Sun Bear. The guy donating isn’t sure which blends would be most in demand so suggestions would be probably help.

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
Im not a tobacco guy, but I swear I saw the words "McClelland" and "Unobtainium" somewhere in the que; Whatever thats supposed to mean.

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
Aah, So Frog Morton is by McClelland! I missed that somehow. Forgive my ignorance. So let me redeem myself a little and say I saw other offerings bearing the same maker ;-)

Last edited:
Is it only the Lat that is rare or the whole series? I have one tin of Frog Morton’s Cellar in my odds and ends box that I can donate if it makes sense and someone is going through the hassle of importing/customs etc.

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
Is it only the Lat that is rare or the whole series? I have one tin of Frog Morton’s Cellar in my odds and ends box that I can donate if it makes sense and someone is going through the hassle of importing/customs etc.

It’s anything that is made by McClelland, as they closed down. Frog Morton’s can go as much as 100.00US a tin on the secondary market from the price gougers.

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
Aah, So Frog Morton is by McClelland! I missed that somehow. Forgive my ignorance. So let me redeem myself a little and say I saw other offerings bearing the same maker ;-)

Eh?? Others have donated McClelland as well? Gonna be a fun auction.

I started smoking a pipe just as they closed down. I watched as the last stock flew at breakneck speed off the shelf. What in the wide wide world of sports was that? Only later I've heard the words "McClelland" and "Frog Morton" in hushed and reverend tones. That tin is going to raise some money. It's up to us to keep it in the family.

JCinPA

The Lather Maestro
proxy.php
Frog Morton

Top Bottom