What's new

Hyaluronic Acid Is Magic For My Post Shave Skin | It's A Game Changer

All the creams with hyaluronic acid that I tried are better for me than the others (Cerave, etc.)

I’m even using eye drops with hyaluronic acid that help for the dry weather.

Got a 30ml bottle for 5 euro at the local Kruidvat seems to work postshave feel is better the rest time will tell

Attachments

• CB230121-E908-4C1C-95BB-45AD9A0556E6.jpeg
    CB230121-E908-4C1C-95BB-45AD9A0556E6.jpeg
    4.8 MB · Views: 18
Been using it for almost two years and love it, on my post shave I rinse then follow up with Dickerson’s or Thayer WH and then a good size dollop of HA and then a lite splash of scented aftershave and a final dusting of talc

My face loves the attention but my ugly ol mug needs all the help it can get

So I've been using HA for a week now and I'm sold on it.

My face feels great and as mentioned by other's here. My acne is on the decline.

I've never used anything on my face that has worked so well.

I'm not sure how long this has been around? But I wish I would have started using it 25yrs ago.

Thanks to all that have been recommending this product. It's been a game changer for me so far.

This thread got me. I’m not sure how much it will improve my face, but it sure feels good. If it keeps me young and handsome, I might be able to request a position as @FarmerTan ‘s wingman. I have read enough threads about his legendary face that I dare not compete with him.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
This thread got me. I’m not sure how much it will improve my face, but it sure feels good. If it keeps me young and handsome, I might be able to request a position as @FarmerTan ‘s wingman. I have read enough threads about his legendary face that I dare not compete with him.
I am probably only second to @Marco in the looks department. I consider us the "Dynamic Duo" of B and B.

But you are MORE than welcome to try to make it into the "B&B Three Musketeers of Incredibly Handsome Men!"

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I'm not sure if I should be flattered or feel mocked.....

Probably flattered, as I just now caught a glimpse of my incredibly handsome face in my coffee cup, and even through the steam and the rippled surface I looked good....

Woah! Maybe viewing myself through that haze helped my perception of my looks!

No, I don't think that can be it! (Excuse me while I check the mirror!)

Probably flattered, as I just now caught a glimpse of my incredibly handsome face in my coffee cup, and even through the steam and the rippled surface I looked good....

You might want to find someone like a mirror holder, umm like a king or someone would do. Lol

Flattered in the true spirit of this forum.

got here through this newer thread ! that a member had started on Neutrogena

I had seen this stuff on some SOTD posts in the eyedropper and was curious

and so far the Neutrogena one has been so game changing to my post its truly WOW
I am curious to try some nivea mix in the plain gel? I do like how the neutrogena absorbs into and is not on my skin as balm tends to have a on the skin feel ! but will find out as I try that soon enough so will see what works best

so this was a great thread as the other one to get me to try this ! truly changed my post feel

Last edited:

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
I thought I would try some CeraVe moisturizer with 3 different skin essential ceramides and hyaluronic acid and see if this is any good for a balm, I was already putting HA in with my Nivea balm and made a nicer feel to the skin. Well after weeks of testing CeraVe moisturizer my conclusion it is really excellent balm. The nice thing about CeraVe moisturiser it can be used on other parts of the body as winter is on its way. I use a little on my hands and it makes a difference also because I wash them so often. It is also affordable & scentless and I get a lot for my hard earned $. So now I have Pre shave CeraVe hand bar cleanser and post shave CeraVe moisturiser (Scentless Balm).
The CeraVe hand bar cleanser also has 3 skin essential ceramides & HA and I have been using it for 2 years with great results for my pre shave.
Z-CeraVe shave products .jpg

Have some great shaves!

Last edited:

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
This thread got me too. I have not started using it daily yet, or even with every shave, but I definitely like the effects it has on the skin. I need to work it into my routine more consistently.

I’m another one who jumped on this product. I’m not sure how much good it will do but it feels good on my face.

thombrogan

Lounging On The Isle Of Tugsley.
I bought a 16 ounce tub of CeraVe Moisturizer a while ago (first time I bought a skin care product before seeing if @Ron R benefited from it) and it’s convenient. I use it once or twice during the day and use refined shea butter post-shave. Knock on wood

musicman1951

three-tu-tu, three-tu-tu
I've been using it for 2 weeks now and can't say I see any difference.

But I suspect that many years of daily Clinique Moisturizer may have eliminated the need. I'll be the first one to admit I'm already exceedingly pretty. :blush:

I'll use up the rest of the bottle and maybe I will eventually see/feel a difference.

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
I've been using it for 2 weeks now and can't say I see any difference.

But I suspect that many years of daily Clinique Moisturizer may have eliminated the need. I'll be the first one to admit I'm already exceedingly pretty. :blush:

I'll use up the rest of the bottle and maybe I will eventually see/feel a difference.
You could add a few drops of HA to Clinique Moisturizer if it does not have it already, you should notice some difference IMO. I was applying HA directly and really did not notice much difference myself unti I put 2 drops in my Nivea balm for a few weeks.

Top Bottom