What's new

A rather unusual PIF...

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I have not typed on anything but my TracFone since the day, by the grace of God, I was forced into retirement.

I've been so blessed by your PIFs in the past brother @Space_Cadet that I would be ashamed if I were to even enter.

Your generosity on B and B is legendary my friend. I pray you are blessed richly in return for being such an AMAZING role model to us all.

Space_Cadet

I don't have a funny description.
I have not typed on anything but my TracFone since the day, by the grace of God I was forced into retirement.

I've been so blessed by your PIFs in the past brother @Space_Cadet that I be ashamed if I were to even enter.

Your generosity on B and B is legendary my friend. I pray you are blessed richly in return for being such an AMAZING role model to us all.

Thank you so much for your kind words, brother Tan, but I'm not sure I deserve such high praise. But it is sure nice to hear it. :biggrin1:

Space_Cadet

I don't have a funny description.
No. You deserve more.

I blow a LOT of smoke around here, and try to keep my pie hole shut when I can't say anything nice, but you my friend are one person that I find easy to speak kindly of.

I really thank you, brother Tan. You make me blush, and I'm a pretty fair skin fellow. :)

Last edited:

ylekot

On the lookout for a purse
I have not typed on anything but my TracFone since the day, by the grace of God, I was forced into retirement.

I've been so blessed by your PIFs in the past brother @Space_Cadet that I would be ashamed if I were to even enter.

I agree. Generous beyond measure!

Not in but very cool! I don't key as much I used to in my heyday of the 90s and early 00s. I was up to 75 wpm in those days.

Top Bottom