What's new

Footwear of the Day

Danner Bull Run Luxes
027F2787-DD28-4FE6-8442-C92F1EFCD019.jpeg

musicman1951

three-tu-tu, three-tu-tu
I've been looking at Alden All Weather Walkers for a very long time now and I finally purchased a pair. The wife is not at all happy with the price, but I love the shoes. I have a terrible time finding shoes that fit and these are great.

I've been looking at Alden All Weather Walkers for a very long time now and I finally purchased a pair. The wife is not at all happy with the price, but I love the shoes. I have a terrible time finding shoes that fit and these are great.
:crying: C'mon Keith. You know the rules. Pics or it didn't happen.

Changed the laces on the Cityflex to the round laces with straight bar-style lacing. View attachment 1326670
Many thanks for this post ▲ Mr Shoe (aka johnniegold, aka Bob). That was the first time I'd seen Straight Bar Lacing (so neat and tidy). I tried it out straight away and was impressed (still am).

Just like you, I have three pairs of shoes. :lol1: A brown pair that I'm wearing now (mainly for summer), a very old tan pair that I use for working outside, on my car, etc, and a black pair (mainly for winter).

I received some shorter laces for the black pair today:
Black-Shoes_2021-09-30.jpg

and can see that I need waxed ones. No problem, I'll do that before Monday. All three pairs are now Straight Bar Laced.

Thank you for your excellent contributions to shoedom. :cornut:

Vintage Church’s carpet slippers this evening. A mild fall evening, perfect for a nip of cognac by the fake logs. It’s times like this that I seriously consider taking up pipe smoking. Probably best not to add yet another habit to the list!

C16A56F5-BCE0-4623-8991-2115046F8BCE.jpeg

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
Vintage Church’s carpet slippers this evening. A mild fall evening, perfect for a nip of cognac by the fake logs. It’s times like this that I seriously consider taking up pipe smoking. Probably best not to add yet another habit to the list!

Is that Barbi Benton I hear in the background smacking that Lewis bag while making a couple of White Russians?

The Church’s… awesome. 👍

Top Bottom