What's new

What razor/blade did you use today

I didn't write for a couple days because I managed to mangle myself with a) a Lord L6/bic chrome and b) with a Fatip Piccolo/feather. Hence I decided not to post "my shave today sucked!" :laugh:

2 consecutive shaves with razor burn and irritation. I figure that the setups are not to blame, they haven't caused issues in the past. Maybe the family and work issues that are on my mind lately? Who knows.

Today I decided to heal my face, so I put a brand new Feather in the R41 and took my time while thinking of green fields and butterflies. I want to report that everything is back to normal, the after shave hardly stung :thumbup:

So there. Does the state of mind play such an important role?
I’m glad you were able to get a good shave in. Stress affects everything, so I’m sure it can definitely hurt the shaves.

I know sometimes my mind is on a billion different things and I use my shave time to only focus on the razor & lather… it’s an escape from every other responsibility or task.
I spend 15 minutes of time only focused on my shave and then I’m rejuvenated and ready to kill the closest alligator in the boat.

Fatip Open Comb Slant - Astra SP (9)

IMG-3401.jpg

I didn't write for a couple days because I managed to mangle myself with a) a Lord L6/bic chrome and b) with a Fatip Piccolo/feather. Hence I decided not to post "my shave today sucked!" [emoji23]

2 consecutive shaves with razor burn and irritation. I figure that the setups are not to blame, they haven't caused issues in the past. Maybe the family and work issues that are on my mind lately? Who knows.

Today I decided to heal my face, so I put a brand new Feather in the R41 and took my time while thinking of green fields and butterflies. I want to report that everything is back to normal, the after shave hardly stung [emoji106]

So there. Does the state of mind play such an important role?
Glad things moved back to normal for you. Things wander into my mind while shaving but I try to keep my attention on the razor sharp object in my hand and moving around my head.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

Tried my latest razor, a cheap Chinese Tech clone paired with a Astra SP.
Was absolutely gorgeous, I'm pretty surprised how good a cheap $7 razor can be. In fact one of the better shaves I've had.
I can't recall that my other genuine Techs feel the same, this one feels more sturdy, and sharper kind of.
A proof that you don't necessarily get better with more money.

View attachment 1331888

Link please ! I like what the device looks like!
If you say that efficiency is great than I really feel like going to China for it!

Top Bottom