What's new

Ban the user above you!

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
Raz-boy is banned for not realizing that knock-4-times-on-the-ceiling has been banned so many times and bent the rules so many times…that he keeps coming back now shaped like a boomerang.

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
shaped like a boomerang.
When I throw a stick away, I don't want it to come back!

1629936578940.png

ShockderDaveWood banned for insufficient disposal of kindling.

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Doc4 is banned for banning too many people in a row and flexing his mod muscles!

A lot of men got in my way, and a lot of men got banned.

1630680994955.png

Son, seems like you have a real hankerin' to join them. Yer banned.

2-pac-laShave is banned for not noticing old broken down retired mods.
Any implication that I am old and broken down is ... um ... DocShave ... well ... hey, now here's the thing ... you know the thing ... cornpop was a bad dude ...

A lot of men got in my way, and a lot of men got banned.

View attachment 1322009

Son, seems like you have a real hankerin' to join them. Yer banned.

Any implication that I am old and broken down is ... um ... DocShave ... well ... hey, now here's the thing ... you know the thing ... cornpop was a bad dude ...
Rocket-docket-in-the-socket is banned for conjuring the almighty "Duke" without justification. And invoking Cornpop is just gravy on the turd-train. Yer banned...Pilgrim!

Razor can't spell boy properly is banned for causing a 2 week silence. That's frowned upon here, pilgrim.
Avvatar can't spell avatar properly and is banned for causing an unwelcome break in the glorious two week silence that might have otherwise lived forever!
And don't you know that invoking the Duke brings him back in his first film role...Pilgrim!
John Wayne.jpg

Shavegood MD is hereby and forthwith banned for his callus and premeditated sponsorship of an underground pistol throwing arena. Such "holsters-be-darned" attitudes aren't welcome around here.

Shavegood MD is hereby and forthwith banned for his callus and premeditated sponsorship of an underground pistol throwing arena. Such "holsters-be-darned" attitudes aren't welcome around here.
Monsieur Avvvatar is by consensus permanently banned for dealing a death-blow to this beloved thread which has been chugging along peacefully minding its own business for nearly nine years now...but he comes along and proves to be Old Bill the sweeper to our Mr Peabody and the thread knocks off like Rip Van Winkle after a bender!

Top Bottom